Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. To boast or to brag (4 letters)
2. A chess piece, or to cheat somebody (4 letters)
3. To complain or grumble (6 letters)
4. To be fearful and trembling (5 letters)
5. A stupid or ignorant person, especially when walking (3 letters)
6. A machine for lifting heavy weights (5 letters)
7. To shoot at somebody from a hidden place (5 letters)
8. Fast, quick or rapid (5 letters)
9. Somebody who is crazy (6 letters)
10. Of fundamental or pivotal importance (8 letters)
Source: Author Southendboy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.