Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following words is a synonym for flat?
2. Which words belong in the blank spaces of the following sentence? "The ____ picked a _____ from the garden."
3. "I told Bob how good the ballet was last night. He said, 'Ballet, UGH!' What a philistine he is!" So, what is a philistine?
4. What famous children's cartoon character could you also describe as "Porifera Robert Regular Quadrilateral Trousers"?
5. Which of these last names originally meant "illegitimate son of a king"?
6. Which of these definitions does not fit with the word 'rook'?
7. As a noun, it can be a weapon of wizards and witches, and as a verb it would be helpful if the wizards and witches are looking to preserve them on paper. What is it?
8. A word was used in the movie "The Philadelphia Story" that was a nautical term for a sailboat that is quick and agile. What three letter term was used?
9. In art, what term is used to describe the contrast between light and dark?
10. The word "pig" has several meanings in the English language. Which of the following definitions is not of an organic origin?
Source: Author FTBot
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.