Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Catherine reads far too many novels, including Ann Radcliffe's "The Mysteries of Udulpho", and her overactive imagination starts seeing adventure when there isn't any.
2. Guy quits his job of burning books and decides to preserve them instead.
3. Pheobe anonymously publishes her book "The Lost Heir", only to realize that the villain of her plot looks very much like the man she ran away to avoid marrying.
4. Bastien begins reading a fantasy book only to realize that he is somehow a part of the plot.
5. Bilbo returns from his adventures involving a wizard, gold, and a dragon, to write his memoir, called "There and Back Again".
6. Juliet comes into contact with a remote club through a copy of Charles Lamb's "Essays of Elia" and learns about their struggles during World War II.
7. Barbara writes a book based on her town to make money, only to realize the complications of her characterizations.
8. Frank and Helene correspond over decades, discussing books and other topics of life after Helene asks Frank to help her find some books.
9. Liesel tries to save books and write about her own life in Nazi Germany.
10. William abridges a book by S. Morgenstern which he adored as a child, to present an adventure story while leaving political satire out.
Source: Author lordprescott
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.