Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. We begin our tour in the beautiful South African city of Durban at King Shaka airport. Which nation did King Shaka lead before South Africa became a modern day democracy?
2. We fly to the airport on the outskirts of Caracas, Venezuela, named after Simón Bolívar who led several countries to independence from the Spanish Empire. Which country was not one of them?
3. A quick flight to the Caribbean Island of Sint Maarten where we landed at Princess Juliana International Airport. What happened to this Princess?
4. We head to Jose Marti Airport in Havana. This man was considered a Cuban national hero because of his role in the liberation of Cuba from Spain. Was he ever the Cuban Head of State?
5. It is not far from Havana to Little Rock in the southern United States. This airport is named after two American leaders, both of whom branched out into the world of political fiction. Which two?
6. Germany has had its fair share of famous people. So given its proximity to Bonn, Cologne's Airport is named after whom?
7. Flying to an island whose main airport is named after Napoleon Bonaparte. Where are we?
8. Mother Teresa was known for her boundless charity work in India but the airport named after her is in Tirana in Albania. In what nearby modern country is the birthplace of Mother Teresa?
9. It is only a short flight to Ben-Gurion Airport in Tel Aviv. What is Mr Gurion's main claim to fame?
10. Long flight now to Jakarta where the airport is named after two people. One is Mohammad Hatta, the other is which of the following, who was also the first Indonesian president?
Source: Author 1nn1
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.