Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Martyrs can be considered the ultimate Jesus Freaks. Which is the most accurate modern definition of a martyr?
2. According to the Bible, what was Jesus' view on those who would persecute you for your faith in Him?
3. There was a young man in the U.S.S.R, known as Ivan Moiseyev, who was eventually killed in 1972 by Communist soldiers. In 1970, in an attempt to "re-educate" him, what did Communist soldier Major Gidenko do to him?
4. There was a boy, who was martyred in Indonesia in January 1999. His name was Roy Pontoh. How old was Roy when he was martyred?
5. St. Stephen was the first Christian martyr. But how was he killed?
6. According to legend, who is the original one of the disciples who was to be crucified, but requested that he be crucified upside down on an upside down cross, because he felt unworthy to die the same way as Jesus?
7. In what part of what we now call the United Kingdom was Patrick Hamilton burned at the stake in 1528 for his faith in Jesus?
8. Which of the following apostles died peacefully of old age?
9. There was a young girl called Cassie Bernall, who, according to some versions of events, was killed for saying that she believed in God. At which of the following tragedies was Cassie killed?
10. "The Voice of the Martyrs" is a nonprofit organization founded in 1967, which aims to spread Christian literature, especially Bibles, give relief to families of Christian martyrs, and to inform people around the world of the atrocities commited against Christians, the courage of all those who are persecuted. What is the name of the very brave man who founded this organization?
Source: Author thegogga
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor DakotaNorth
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.