Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The 2009 series started with two T-20 matches. Who won the T-20 series?
2. Which batsman scored the most runs in the two T-20 matches?
3. India and New Zealand played a one day series with five matches. What was the result of this series?
4. Indian legend Sachin Tendulkar did not play in the T-20 series.
5. Who scored the most runs in the series?
6. Which of the following records was set during the series?
7. Who among the following batsmen scored a century in the series?
8. Which bowler took the most wickets in the series?
9. The third ODI witnessed a run feast with India scoring a record 392/4 in its 50 overs. What was the result of this match?
10. Who won the Player of the Series Award for the ODI series?
Source: Author deepakmr
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.