Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. New Zealand got off to a winning start, chasing down a total of 181. How many overs did they do it in?
2. David Warner made an explosive start to his International Career with 89 on debut but how many did he get in this match?
3. Who top scored for Australia in this match?
4. Who won the second ODI?
5. Who won the third ODI?
6. Who high scored in the third ODI, and who does he play for?
7. Grant Elliot was a revelation for New Zealand Cricket in this series, having carried them to victory on a previous occasion in the series, but where is he actually from?
8. The fourth ODI was the first time New Zealand batted first in the series. How many did they make?
9. The fifth ODI was a rain affected affair with play being stopped continually, who won?
10. In the end, who won the series?
Source: Author Orange_cats
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Dalgleish
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.