Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Nicknamed Wil, this blonde Tasmanian player wasn't actually born in Tasmania.The vice captain of the Tasmanian Tigers, His number is?
2. Born and raised in Victoria, Australia, this blond-haired fast bowler was relocation to Western Australia at the start of the 1999-2000 season. Nicknamed 'Willo,' what is his number?
3. This player has often been looked up to by all the ODI players. One of his nicknames refers to his 'ice cold' sternness. He has a literally 'minutes-younger' twin brother, Mark. His number is?
4. This player made his debut for Tasmania at the age of 17! He made his first test appearance at the age of 20! Captain of Australia 2004-05, his number is?
5. This newsouthwelshman used to play for Gordon in NSW. He plays for the Western Warriors when he isn't playing for Australia. His number is?
6. This paceman strikes fear into batsmen around the world with his deadly accurate speed, and even has his own band! His personal coach and mentor is Dennis Lillee. His number is?
7. Another player to have been born in New South Wales only to play for South Australia. Often needled with injuries, and weird hair-do's, this fastbowler's number is?
8. This NSW fast-bowler got his nickname 'Pigeon' due to the once skinny legs that he had when he first started playing cricket. His number is?
9. This player is a middle-order batsmen who plays for Western Australia, although his birthplace is elsewhere. His number is?
10. This player made his test Debut in the Australia v India match at Brisbane, 1st Test, 2003/04. This quick's number is?
11. This player was actually born in England, but moved to Australia at the age of 2. He is also a medium-pace and off-spin bowler. His number?
12. This player achieved the status of world number one batsman during 2003 for his record breaking 380 runs against Zimbabwe! His number?
13. This player made his Australian One Day International debut in 1996-97 against the West Indies at the Gabba. A blonde-haired quick with little media attention, this player's number is?
14. This player is no stranger to controversy and his main bowling style is the Leg Break Googly. His number?
15. Born in Wollongong, New South Wales, this player retired at the age of 29! He plays in the same band as another NSW Blues player. Once a captain of the Blues, his number is?
Source: Author kittyr
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Dalgleish
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.