Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The skunk is in which of the following classifications?
2. Which of the following statements about the panda is NOT true?
3. What colour is a zebra foal when it is born?
4. In what oceans would you find the killer whale?
5. A common problem with the Australian magpie during breeding season is swooping at and attacking people. Three of these things are successful preventative measures. Which one is NOT?
6. Which of the following areas do NOT have penguins?
7. The colobus monkey is so named because of its:
8. The polar bear is now classified as a 'vulnerable species'. What is widely considered to be the greatest threat to their survival?
9. Besides being black and white, dalmatians can have any of the following colour spots. Which is the only other colour which is accepted in a purebred dog?
10. In modern times the black and white Holstein refers to North American cattle. What are those of traditional European ancestry called?
Source: Author Midget40
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.