Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following animals has a specially adapted nose that warms air before it goes to their lungs?
2. Look at the list of choices below. Can you decide which one would have use of three eye lids and two rows of eye lashes?
3. Which of the following is the only large animal that primarily uses hopping to move from place to place?
4. Which animal will not move if it senses there is danger ahead? In fact, it will actually dig in its heels.
5. Can you choose which animal in the list does not have front teeth on its upper jaw?
6. Which of the following is the state bird of Connecticut, Michigan, and Wisconsin in the United States, and is the national bird of Great Britain?
7. Which loud-singing bird, with a total of 88 species, belongs to the family Troglodytidae?
8. Roosters have a fleshy growth on the top of their heads. What is it called?
9. Which of the following animals was an emblem of Fides, Roman goddess of trust and good faith?
10. Which of the following animals has rectangular pupils?
Source: Author ponycargirl
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rossian
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.