Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is commonly known as a cow-pie?
2. While walking on a farm one day you step in a giant cow-pie. What is it in the cow-pie that gives it that distinctive odor?
3. Cow-pies make excellent fuel for fires.
4. On what famous trail did settlers use cow-pies as fuel for their fires?
5. Which of the following is the most reasonable use for cow-pies?
6. How does manure (cow-pies) help in the agricultural process?
7. You can build houses with cow-pies as a building material.
8. What element or compound would not normally be found in a cow-pie?
9. On the American frontier, both cow-pies and the dung from buffalos were used as fuel for fires. The dried feces from buffalo are referred to as buffalo _______.
10. Before Frisbees, cow-pies and buffalo excrement were used as flying discs.
Source: Author Taxicab3
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.