Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. According to scientific studies, in which direction do cows tend to align themselves when resting or grazing?
2. What is a cuckoo hole?
3. In cow "tail talk" what does it mean when the tail is held straight down?
4. Research has shown that listening to certain types of music can increase milk productivity.
5. Dairy farmers have found that naming their cows can help increase milk production.
6. What does it mean when a bull stands perpendicular to another bull with its head down and back arched?
7. When cows successfully "problem solved" to access food and water, which of the following was NOT observed?
8. Which is more likely to display true aggressive behavior--an orphaned bull or a bull raised within a herd?
9. A cow will leave the herd for two reasons. One is sickness and what is the other reason?
10. Why do cows hide their calves for several days after giving birth?
Source: Author sally0malley
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Tizzabelle
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.