Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Congratulations on your new addition to the family--a backyard goat! One morning your goat is standing on the hood (bonnet) of your car and making quite a noise. What is he/she telling you?
2. Goats will eat a variety of unwanted vegetation in open fields, woodlands and backyards providing an excellent alternative to machines and pesticides. Which of the following is NOT an advantage?
3. Goats should be kept exclusively with other goats.
4. Goats have a prehensile upper lip and tongue enabling them to investigate by "mouthing". What is the meaning of "prehensile"?
5. Which of the following is a goat's unique way of "sounding an alarm"?
6. Which white or cream colored breed, originally from a Swiss valley, is known for their productivity as well as their tendency for mischief?
7. Which breed, with its long floppy ears and distinctive round "Roman nose", is recognized as being social, outgoing and very vocal?
8. Goats like to be petted on their heads just like dogs.
9. Goats are naturally curious and have been known to open gates' latches.
10. What does it mean when a new mother "paws" at her kid?
Source: Author sally0malley
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor guitargoddess
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.