Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following best describes a Siberian's coat?
2. Their coats consist of how many types of fur?
3. Although Siberians have similar traits to Maine Coons, Siberians mature faster.
4. Don't let their size fool you - they're far from clumsy! What unusual trait provides them with their "ability for agility"?
5. Where on the Siberian's body would you see "lynx tipping"?
6. The Siberian's rather big feet are also "adorned" with tufts of fur on their toes.
7. Male Siberian cats can become very aggressive with kittens and should be separated from the mother cat and babies.
8. What is the term for the longer hair on a Siberian's legs?
9. Which of these terms is NOT usually used to describe a Siberian's vocalization?
10. Although any cat breed can suffer from illness/disease which of the following has been shown to be a hereditary Siberian trait caused by a defective gene?
Source: Author sally0malley
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rossian
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.