Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the accrediting organization for zoos in the United States?
2. Which of these is an area that the AZA does not include in its accreditation process?
3. Within the AZA, the name of the groups that work to ensure that endangered species thrive is
4. According to the AZA, program animals are
5. An SSP's record of a specific animal's breeding history is called the
6. In most zoos, the position of zookeeper requires a college degree.
7. Persons who offer their time to zoos without compensation are called
8. The process of creating an environment that mirrors an animal's life in the wild is called
9. One activity that would not be appropriate for enrichment is
10. The AZA has designated 2008 the year of the
Source: Author cl1314
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.