Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What 10-letter mode of transport uses overhead rotating blades to lift the vehicle into the air?
2. What 9-letter adjective means very abundant or excessive?
3. What 8-letter ion is denoted by the formula ClO2?
4. What 7-letter word means a hearty laugh?
5. What 6-letter word means to dress in apparel?
6. What 5-letter word is a place of accommodation for tourists or outsiders, for instance?
7. What 4-letter word is an otter's lair?
8. What 3-letter word refers to something that has a very high temperature?
9. Now, start adding letters!
What 4-letter word can also mean master of ceremonies?
10. What 5-letter word refers to something that isn't very long?
11. What 6-letter plural refers to fits or spasms?
12. What 7-letter word means the range in which you are able to hear things?
13. What 8-letter plural means specific body segments of insects? (Watch your spelling! If you're unsure, go ahead to the next questions and solve them before coming back here.)
14. What 9-letter word is an equine that draws a carriage?
15. And finally, what 10-letter word refers to the music created by a large group of percussionists, woodwind players, brass players and string players?
Source: Author eburge
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Tizzabelle
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.