Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A ductile metal is found in the environment?
2. Active volcano seen in Vietnam?
3. Notre Dame houses the Dutch cheese?
4. It's not odd to lose revenue?
5. A poetic exclamation of greeting from Thailand?
6. Hedwig is the type of bird associated with J.K. Rowling?
7. This pop group is enjoyed by Charles Babbage?
8. This coniferous tree is watered with eye wash?
9. The rear of a vessel has a sinister name?
10. The Italian physicist is seen with John Travolta?
11. Was the metal platinum mentioned in the language of ancient Rome?
12. Kevin Kline has the fluid used for printing?
13. The second wife of Juan Domingo Peron has the dolce vita?
14. A weak and unconvincing excuse is found in Central America?
15. Astronomer Johannes Kepler constructs a straw beehive?
16. To speak in an angry, uncontrolled manner about the travel industry?
17. Pop star Adam Ant is unyielding?
18. The city with a Roman amphitheatre is located by Charles Dickens?
19. At no time should Lancelot see Guinevere?
20. Country of the piranha fish?
Source: Author Inquizition
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.