Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Example: The waSP EARned its name as a dangerous insect because of its lance shaped sting. The answer is spear.
The plan Ed had drafted was for a supersonic aircraft.
2. Peter had to beg for an apple and a banana for a snack before dinner.
3. The football pro needed to lie on his stomach for a massage after the hard-fought game.
4. The pear looked like a precious gem, as it nestled in the shell shaped bowl.
5. Horatio Nelson argued he needed a depth sounder to safely navigate the Mediterranean.
6. The captain drew a line round a map to show the cruise ship's position and course to the passengers.
7. The engineers panned the bridge segments for flaws after the storm.
8. The metal pin eroded in the cold atmosphere on the mountains.
9. The new crew member didn't know if the mainsail or the jib went at the front of the yacht.
10. The nobleman's earlobe was red after the Countess pinched it.
Source: Author leith90
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Tizzabelle
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.