Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. If you took your swan out to the lake and they wanted something herbal, let him ask Giselle.
2. While visiting Louisiana, the lazy decorator enjoyed the Creole culture and its music.
3. I watched Sam back out of participating in the Brazilian Carnival.
4. While working at his sink in his wooden shoes, the Dutch peasant attempted to unclog gingerly.
5. While in Oahu, Larry loved to watch the visual story telling.
6. The Man in the Moon walked right past Michael Jackson.
7. It is rumored that President James K. Polk always liked to engage in this Bohemian genre.
8. When in Cuba, drink some rum, baby!
9. When in Argentina with your partner, get a tan, go out on the town, and relax.
10. I watched Vernon and Irene Castle hesitate when Walt zoomed by.
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Tizzabelle
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.