Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. First of all, there is a particular type of orange fruit for sale that my grandson likes to find at the fun farm. Which of the following do you think he wants?
2. Many fun farms are actually working farms. That is why any kiddie or wagon rides offered are typically pulled by which of the following?
3. Because many fun farms are working farms there are usually plenty of different types of small animals on display for guests to admire and sometimes even touch. What is this grouping of small animals called?
4. Trampolines are a popular toy with kids these days and sometimes a similar activity can be found at fun farms. Theirs, however, are large enough to accommodate 10-20 kids at one time. What are they called?
5. Wow! That kid just flew right past us! Are there really wee lines for kids at the fun farm? Yes! But they are not the same ones that adults use. In fact, what is the name of a wee line for adults in the United States?
6. We are thirsty and decide to try a typical autumn beverage that is made locally at many fun farms from fruit they grow there. What are we drinking?
7. Oh my! My grandson wants to tour the "house" at the fun farm. Why should we be careful about making such a visit?
8. One of the fun farms we visited has a cannon (!) used for hurling pumpkins through the air like they do on the Science Channel. What is their activity usually called?
9. Look over there! It looks like a mining operation! We can look for gemstones - but what is the name of the wooden box that has water running through it?
10. Finally! It's time to do my grandson's favorite activity at the fun farm. It involves going into a field of corn. Really? What is this attraction called?
Source: Author ponycargirl
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.