Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who of these celebrities won a Golden Globe Award for their role on "The West Wing"?
2. Hugh Howey's self-publishing efforts on Amazon resulted in the release of what 2011 novel set on a post-apocalyptic Earth?
3. The Cecil Hotel was the location where which of these people was found?
4. In which of these environments would you likely see a Cheep-Cheep?
5. What critically-panned German filmmaker known for horrible video game adaptations later went on to battle his critics in the boxing ring?
6. 'Shep' was the name of whose jungle companion?
7. Amsterdam's Scheepvaartmuseum contains exhibits relating to which of these?
8. Which word describes the act of carrying something heavy and unwieldy with some intensity?
9. In a computer, RAM is used for which of these?
10. What board game uses bricks, wood, ore, and wheat (amongst other things) as resources?
Source: Author kyleisalive
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trident
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.