Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Ruled by doges in days of yore.
2. "Eternal City" built on seven hills.
3. Setting for two of Shakespeare's plays.
4. Birthplace of the Renaissance.
5. "Fashion Capital".
6. Fictional hometown of Inspector Montalbano.
7. Birthplace of the modern pizza.
8. Home to one of the oldest universities in the world.
9. City famously associated with ham.
10. Buried by a volcanic eruption in 79 AD.
Source: Author zorba_scank
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.