Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Hobbies(Food): What are the two primary ingredients of Nutella?
2. Animals: Decide what a nuthatch is. Now, what does it eat?
3. Military History: General Anthony Clement "Nuts" McAuliffe earned his nickname because of what 'heavyweight' WWII battle?
4. Literature: Who wrote "The Tale of Squirrel Nutkin"?
5. Christmas: Who wrote the score to the beloved ballet called "The Nutcracker"?
6. Humanities: NUTHOUSE(Slang) - Three of the following terms are synonyms. Which one of the following terms is NOT a synonym of 'nuthouse'?
7. Let's take in a flick: Most "movie nuts" (or cinephiles, if you prefer) will know that Eddie Murphy played a double role in the 1996 sci-fi comedy "The Nutty Professor." However, can you name the actor who defined the role in the original film thirty three years earlier?
8. Music: What musician or group had a hit record called "Nut Rocker" in 1962?
9. Science: What is the major force applied when loosening a lug nut on a car tire?
10. Will the real nut please stand up? Now that we've worked up an appetite, let's define the term: Only one of these is a true "nut" in the strict, botanical sense of the word. Which one?
Source: Author Nealzineatser
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.