Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The recipe for the Pan-Galactic Gargleblaster starts with a full bottle of Janx Spirit. Here's a question about another Janx: Kara Janx. Which television show, hosted by Heidi Klum, did Kara Janx appear as a contestant on?
2. The Pan-Galactic Gargleblaster also requires sea water from Santraginus V, a place famous for its seashells. The study of seashells falls under which of these disciplines?
3. This wacky cocktail also calls for three properly iced cubes of Arcturan Mega-gin. Something else that should be properly iced? Delicious cupcakes of course! Which of these brand names does not manufacture cake/cupcake mixes?
4. The next step in making the Pan-Galactic Gargleblaster is to let four litres of Fallian Marsh gas bubble through it. Which of these entertainers was thought bizarre for having a chimpanzee named Bubbles as his/her companion?
5. The next step in the drink's recipe involves using a silver spoon. In a popular idiom, what does a silver spoon imply?
6. Right, so we've got the Janx spirit, the sea water, the Fallian Marsh gas, eye of newt, toe of frog... Oopsie, it looks like we've accidentally got our recipe mixed up, those last two ingredients don't belong! In which Shakespearean work would you find a recipe that calls for eye of newt and toe of frog?
7. On the silver spoon, we need to float Qualactin Hypermint for our drink. Mmm... minty. Who might come to your door trying to sell you a box of Thin Mints?
8. Next, we're supposed to drop a tooth from an Algolian suntiger into our drink. Where are we supposed to get a tiger tooth, for goodness' sake? Well, maybe we can fool the drink with a different tooth... What animal's tooth is commonly found on necklaces in the Caribbean?
9. Next, we let the 'tiger' tooth dissolve, so that it can spread the fire of the Algolian suns into the drink. Hmm, Algolian suns? Never heard of 'em. But the Suns in which U.S. city play basketball?
10. The drink is almost finished! All that's left to do is add an olive. An olive? That's it? Seems pretty boring for this drink, but anyway... Which of these is NOT a variety of olive?
Source: Author guitargoddess
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trident
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.