Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I am located west of Hungary, and located south of Germany. My official language is German, and my hills are alive with the sound of music.
2. I am a small country on an island in the north Atlantic sea. My landscape is often mistaken due to my name, and some of the best Norse sagas were found here.
3. I am located in the southern part of Europe, my capital city is Athens, and I have many incredible buildings and have an ancient history.
4. My total area is 3,286,488.06 sq. miles, I am known for some of the world's best soccer players, and my official language is Portuguese.
5. My capital is Quito, I'm slightly smaller than the size of Nevada, and my official language is Spanish.
6. My official language is Arabic, and I have housed two of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
7. My capital is Antananarivo, I have two official languages, and my currency is the ariary.
8. My area is 761,605.81 sq. miles, my government is federal republic, and my capital would give my name away.
9. I am a chain of islands off the eastern coast of Asia, and one of my claims to fame is a great monster called Godzilla.
10. My capital is Wellington, my literacy rate is very high and a famous movie trilogy was filmed here in the early part of the 21st century.
Source: Author junepearl
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.