Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. It may have been "The Day the Music Died" ...
2. When in 1969 was Max Yasgur's farm overrun?
3. An incredibly brave student protest occurred in Tiananmen Square. In what year did it take place?
4. A famous document whose name translates to "great charter" was signed in what year?
5. What major event in US history took place at Appomattox Courthouse on April 9, 1865?
6. Which of these people were killed on Bastille Day (July 14, 1789)?
7. What famed leading man died of a heart attack at the age of 59 on November 16, 1960?
8. The year 1914 is known for being the year in which World War I began, but it was also the year when what significant travel-related event occurred?
9. September 11, 2001 was the second terrorist attack on the World Trade Center. When was the first?
10. Three days after dropping the first atomic bomb on Hiroshima, on what date was the second atomic bombing, of Nagasaki, Japan, effectively ending World War II?
Source: Author austinnene
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.