Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The macuahuitl was a large wooden club that had sharp blades embedded along the sides, that were made of which of the following things?
2. In which of these countries would you have been unlikely to face an opponent using a bladed weapon known as a kris?
3. This instrument of war was known as a trebuchet and was a type of cannon.
4. Which one of the following is a projectile weapon used very effectively to trip up your opponent from a far distance?
5. What is the name of the ancient Roman hand weapon depicted here, that was a precursor to the modern weapon known as "brass knuckles"?
6. This weapon, believed to have originated in eastern Asia, is known by which of the following names?
7. What is the translation of the word "shuriken", the ancient bladed Japanese weapon shown in this image?
8. The Clovis projectile point was an Aboriginal innovation in stone-age weapon making that originated on the eastern coast of Australia.
9. Which of the following options is the name of the war weapon depicted in this image?
10. This ancient war weapon was known as a caltrop and was designed to damage which part of the body?
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.