Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What liquor is used in the Canadian cocktail called the Caesar?
2. Where in Dublin is the original Guinness brewery?
3. What is the traditional flavouring of slivovitz?
4. What kind of wine is a Gewürztraminer?
5. What is the country of origin of Amstel beer?
6. Red wine from the Burgundy region of France and known as burgundy is made predominantly from which grape variety?
7. What is the predominant flavour of the dutch liqueur Pisang Ambon?
8. The Tobermory whisky distillery is located on what Scottish island?
9. Which of the following in NOT an important wine growing area in New Zealand?
10. A distillery from which country was awarded the coveted 'Best Whisky in the World' prize in 2015?
Source: Author mazza47
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.