Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A goat is a bearded, horned mammal that is related to members of the sheep family, both domesticated and wild. What is a scapegoat?
2. A stag is an adult male deer, especially of the medium-size varieties. If you are at a party and see a stag which of the following would it be?
3. A fox is a meat-eating animal in the dog family that has a bushy tail, but which of these describes a person who is called a fox?
4. Sharks are a type of fish with a cartilaginous skeleton that prowl ocean waters. When shark is a noun referring to a person how would he best be described?
5. A mole is small burrowing mammal that lives underground. What is another definition of the word mole?
6. We all know that a chicken is a type of domesticated bird. What adjective completes the term " _______ chicken", meaning a young person, especially a girl?
7. A sheep is a domesticated animal that has a specific type of hair called wool. What is meant if someone is described as being sheeplike?
8. A ferret is a small, domesticated member of the weasel family. When the word ferret is used as a verb what does it mean?
9. Squirrels are bushy-tailed rodents that live primarily in trees and eat nuts. When squirrel is used as a verb which of the following does it mean?
10. Wolves are large, meat-eating members of the dog family that live in packs. When the word wolf is used as a verb which of the following does it mean?
Source: Author SP44000
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LadyCaitriona
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.