Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In which usage is the following sentence correct? He said that he had just read Frost's "The Road Not Taken".
2. Have you read Frost's "The Road Not Taken"? In which usage is this correct?
3. It was raining very hard, so Dick put his rubbers in his locker. He did not want his feet to get wet later.
4. "Have you got a radio?" In which usage is this form preferred over "Do you have a radio?"
5. I've gotten very good at taking tests. In which usage is the previous sentence correct?
6. I went to the beach on the weekend. Is this correct in British usage?
7. Take me to hospital now! In which usage is this correct?
8. "Manchester United have bought a new player". In which usage is this correct?
9. The crowd is going wild. In which usage is this correct?
10. The children are spoilt. In which usage is this sentence most likely to occur?
Source: Author skylarb
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ILuv2Teach
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.