Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is a bludger?
2. When a bloke says he's buggered, he means that he is what?
3. A white person, not of Maori descent.
4. The dairy is:
5. If you are drinking old-fashioned lemonade, what are you consuming?
6. Aotearoa is the Maori term for what?
7. When someone asks you for a rubber, don't be shocked. Just give them your:
8. If you're at a Wharenui, where are you?
9. What are you doing when you take a tiki tour?
10. If a New Zealander offers you tomato sauce, what are you getting?
11. Zed is:
12. When asked to bring a plate, what should you arrive with?
13. When you're invited for high tea, what should you expect?
14. In Kiwi terminology, what is a rug?
15. What is a kiwi?
Source: Author ourika
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor nerthus
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.