Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which character is the first person to sing in the play?
2. How many voice mail messages are there in the show?
3. What song does not appear in "Rent"?
4. Finish this lyric from "Another Day": "Who do you think you are? Barging in on me and my..."
5. What does the acronym AIDS stand for, which is sung by Angel?
6. A main character dies in "Rent".
7. Roger says Mark "lives for his work" and Mark says Roger is "running out of town". In which song do Roger and Mark argue over the way each lives their lives?
8. Which one of these people was NOT an original cast member of "Rent"?
9. On the "Rent" Original Broadcast Soundtrack, the song "Seasons of Love" has another version featuring which famous recording artist?
10. "Light My Candle" is song sung between which two characters in "Rent"?
11. "How did we get here? How the hell?" What holiday song is this line from?
12. What is the name of the meeting that Collins, Angel, and Mark attend during the play?
13. What is Mimi's last name?
14. What was the name of Roger's deceased girlfriend?
15. The line "Christmas bells are ringing, Christmas bells are ringing" is sung in the beginning of how many songs?
Source: Author Shantell888
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.