Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who sang: 'It made the rest feel second best, and even if they were...'?
2. Who sang: 'There's a grief that can't be spoken...'?
3. Who sang: 'He's what I live for, he's my only joy...'?
4. Who sang: 'What sweet seduction lies before us'?
5. Who sang: 'You've begun to matter more than the things you say...'?
6. Who sang: 'But not here dear, is that clear dear'?
7. Who sang: 'You've given me nothing but heartache and hurt...'?
8. Who sang: 'But now there's nowhere to hide, since you pushed my love aside...'?
9. Who sang(the 2nd time): 'And up in the nursery an absurd little bird, is popping out to say cuckoo...'?
10. Fill in the blank: 'I do not matter, I'm only one_______'?
11. From which musical is the line: 'That's why we know, deep in our hearts, that they are all...'?
12. From which musical is the line: 'so they still talk about us when we've died.'?
13. From which musical is the line : 'some will fall and some will live, will you stand up and take your chance...'?
14. From which musical is the line: 'Here take my kleenex, wipe that lipstick away...'?
15. Fill in the blank: 'Now bring me prisoner _______ your time is up and your parole's begun'?
16. From which musical is the line: 'You were supposed to have been immortal...'?
17. From which musical is the line: 'Wanting far too much for far too long...'?
18. From which musical is the line: 'Love has flown all alone, I sit I wonder why, oh why, you left me...'?
19. Fill in the blanks: 'For the sake of our ______ this Jesus must ______?
20. Fill in the blank: 'I liked my memories as they were, but now I'll leave remembering______'?
Source: Author Mayke
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.