Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How many gates of Death are there?
2. Once you enter Death you find yourself in the First Precinct. What is the most dangerous about the First Precinct?
3. Now you've made it through the First Precinct and you must pass the First Gate. The gate is a waterfall concealed by a wall of mist. How do you go about passing the gate?
4. After leaving the First Gate you come to the Second Precinct. This portion of Death is very misty and blurry resulting in poor eyesight. Aside from the mist and the current what do you have to worry about in this particular area?
5. The Second Gate is like a big whirlpool of water that sucks you in. Using the same method as the First Gate you can cross this danger. In the Third Precinct the river is shallow and there is hardly any current to pull you in. It may seem like a good place to rest but looks can be deceiving. Why must you be cautious in this Precinct?
6. As you reach the Third Gate at a run you yell out the correct spell to part the waterfall. After passing the gate you find yourself in the Fourth Precinct. This portion of Death is relatively safe. What is the only thing that bothers you in the Fourth Precinct?
7. The path through the Fourth Gate stretches all the way through the Fifth Precinct. Why can't you cross the Fifth Precinct without using the path?
8. What is unique about the Fifth Gate?
9. The Sixth Precinct is a shallow part of Death with no current at all. Why is this place dangerous?
10. Now you've reached the Sixth Gate. What is odd about the Sixth Gate?
11. The Seventh Precinct isn't particuarly dangerous but you should always be wary as you should always be while in Death. What is the Seventh Gate?
12. What is the main threat in the Eighth Precinct?
13. You are almost at the end of Death now. What is the Eighth Gate?
14. You've reached the Ninth Precinct. This place is different than any other portion of Death. What do you see if you look up?
15. All those who look upward at the Ninth Gate are lost forever.
Source: Author Legolas6000
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.