Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the name of Sabriel's father?
2. What is Toushstone's real name?
3. On which birthday(s) did Lirael get a scar from the Dog?
4. What shadow appears on Sabriel's face when she's dead after fighting Kerrigor in "Sabriel"?
5. What bell does Ellimere, Sabriel's daughter, use while binding Orannis in "Abhorsen"?
6. What were the signs on the door when Lirael was going through the tunnels on her 19th birthday in "Lirael"?
7. What is the name of the chapter in which Hedge is forever abolished?
8. When Sabriel and Touchstone are in Nestowe in "Sabriel", what kind of Dead creature does Sabriel banish into Death?
9. How many steps does Mogget say lead down to the reservoir?
10. On which floor is the Observatory in Abhorsen's House?
11. What does Nehima, the name of Lirael's sword, mean?
12. True or false: Sabriel forbade Mogget to ever use his human form.
13. What three Charter-skins is Lirael able to weave?
14. What is the chief librarian's name?
15. What was the name of the greater dead creature that Sabriel banished at Cloven Crest?
16. After a bad experience with alcohol with her two best friends, what drink could Sabriel never drink again?
17. Who of the following people was NOT killed in the battle with Kerrigor?
18. Who says the following quote? "Run! Run away, Chlorr No-Face!"
19. What is the Eighth Gate in Death?
20. What part of the Great Charter rhyme that Sabriel hears in Nestowe is the Abhorsen?
Source: Author treebeard776
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.