Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Where does Colonel Horyse's family live?
2. What is Cloven Crest's real name?
3. What is the school cat's name?
4. How many Charter sending were waiting around the Paperwing to help Sabriel take off?
5. What does the name 'Touchstone' mean?
6. How many archers are on the island protecting the people of Nestowe from the Dead?
7. Who is the statue representing, in Belisaere?
8. How far back in Death did each Abhorsen send Kerrigor to?
9. What color is the Clayr's Paperwing?
10. How much of the sun was showing when Sabriel and the troops arrived at Wyverley College with Kerrigor/Rogir's body?
Source: Author cram09
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.