Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In what year was the first Caldecott Award given out?
2. Who designed the Caldecott Award Medal?
3. Who receives the award?
4. Each year the committee that selects the medal winner can designate other books as being worthy of attention. What are these books currently called?
5. Two children find a game in the park. When they play it, weird things start to happen. What book is it?
6. This book takes place during the Los Angeles Riots. It is about a young boy and his cat and what happened to them during the riots. What book is it?
7. This book is about a little girl who is the daughter of a fisherman. She likes to make up stories. Her best friend, Thomas, believes her stories and it almost leads to disaster. What book is it?
8. A young boy is invited to the palace of the King and Queen for tea, for breakfast, for lunch, etc. on different days of the week. He brings a variety of animals with him. At the end of the book he invites the King and Queen to tea with him and all the animals at the zoo. What book is it?
9. Frogs cavort and cause mischief in this book that only contains nine words. What book is it?
10. Based on a Scottish folksong, this book is about a man who keeps inviting all passersby to come into his house with his wife and ten children and what happens when too many people come in. What book is it?
Source: Author swede
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bullymom
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.