Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I work for Aunt March, my father's cross old sister-in-law. My sisters call me a tomboy and I am the 'man' of the house while my father is away fighting the Civil War. Who am I?
2. I am a governess in a family named King. I rather think that the Kings' children are spoiled. Dreams of a life sitting in the lap of luxury are my pit-fall, and I am generous almost to a fault. Who am I?
3. I am the Marches' neighbour. My son married a girl I didn't approve of and I cut relations with him. I regretted that decision later and am determined to make up for it by taking good care of my grandson. Who am I?
4. I am the neighbour's only grandson. He lavishes all his attention on me. Sometimes we quarrel, and Jo comes along and fixes us up again. Who am I?
5. I love to paint and draw. I am an expert at manipulating people and am generally well-loved by everyone. I burnt my sister Jo's manuscript when she refused to bring me along to the theater. Who am I?
6. I am a quiet, shy and delicate girl. My closest sister is Jo, and I help our servant to do housework. I got scarlet fever from helping a poor family and I never really recovered. Who am I?
7. I am the servant of the March household. I have been serving here ever since Meg's birth. The master and mistress's children seem to be my own children. Who am I?
8. I am a rich widow and I believe the Marches are babies in the world as they let their eldest daughter get engaged to a poor tutor. Who am I?
9. I am Laurie's tutor and a poor man. I am engaged to Margaret at the end of this book. Who am I?
10. I am very rich and I hold parties for my friends. If the party is a large one, I will not invite Meg as she only likes small parties. I am a good friend of Meg's. Who am I?
Source: Author pinkbunny98
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.