Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How was Samuel Ratchett killed?
2. How long has Pierre Michel, the Wagon-Lit conductor, been employed with the company?
3. After dinner, the evening before, Hector MacQueen, Ratchett's secretary, talked with someone in his compartment. Who was it?
4. What did Edward Masterman, Ratchett's valet, suffer with?
5. What does Mrs Hubbard find in her compartment, first of all, to prove the murderer had been in her compartment?
6. Where is Greta Ohlson, the Swedish lady, travelling to?
7. Where does Princess Dragomiroff live?
8. What is unusual about the Count and Countess Andrenyi's passport?
9. Where in America has Count Andrenyi been?
10. Where did Colonel Arbuthnot stop off at, for three days, before boarding the Orient Express?
11. What was the name of the detective agency Cyrus Hardman worked for?
12. What does the Italian Antonio Foscarelli sell?
13. What is the English lady, Mary Debenham's, middle name?
14. What did Hildegarde Schmidt, Princess Dragomiroff's maid, go to get for her mistress?
15. Whose compartment is the scarlet kimono found in?
Source: Author JaneMarple
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.