Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Close friend of Miss Marple's who lives at Gossington Hall with her husband; she has a fondness for gardening and detective fiction.
2. An 18-year-old professional dancer who is murdered; her real name is Rosy Legge.
3. The real body in the library; a schoolgirl who is murdered and switched with another murder victim to provide a false alibi for the murderer(s).
4. The object of considerable gossip in St Mary Mead due to his flamboyant lifestyle; he found a body in his house and moved it to Gossington Hall.
5. A country squire who lives at Gossington Hall with his wife; when a body is discovered in his library, people begin to gossip, assuming that he was involved.
6. A rich elderly widower who is confined to a wheelchair; he takes an interest in Ruby Keene and wants to adopt her.
7. A professional dancer and tennis coach at the Majestic Hotel.
8. The young son of Adelaide Jefferson by her first marriage; he takes a keen interest in the murder.
9. A hostess at the Majestic Hotel; she identified the body in the library as her cousin, Ruby.
10. An elderly resident of St Mary Mead; the first person Dolly Bantry calls after the discovery of the body and the one who solves the crime.
Source: Author MotherGoose
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.