Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The story opens with a Reserve Captain being assigned command of a new Corvette. What is the ship called?
2. The new Captain is the only officer with any sea experience. What is his name?
3. The first officer, Bennett, is a cruel and boorish man, who enjoys pulling rank and passing the buck. What was his peacetime occupation?
4. Once Bennett has left the ship, the Captain promotes one of the sub-lieutenants to First Officer. What is his name?
5. Lockhart finds love ashore, when he meets a lovely and dutiful Wren. What is her name?
6. The ship manages to sink only one German U-boat, and in tragic and awful circumstances. What happened?
7. Petty Officer Bob Tallow invites a colleague, Petty Officer Jim Watts, to stay with him during shore leave. What happens ashore?
8. What eventually happens to the ship?
9. The Captain is promoted to Commander, and offered command of a new escort ship. What is the name of the new ship?
10. They continue their escort duties throughout the remainder of the War. How do they end their War?
Source: Author sancho_pft
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.