Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who is the tenant of the title?
2. What is the name of Gilbert Markham's dog, a black and white setter?
3. Of whom is Gilbert most jealous in the early part of the novel?
4. Who narrates the opening and closing sections of the novel?
5. Who narrates the central section of the novel?
6. How does Helen meet her first husband?
7. How long has Helen known Arthur before they become engaged?
8. How does Helen intend to earn her living when she leaves her husband?
9. What is the final straw that prompts Helen to leave Arthur?
10. When do Gilbert Markham and Helen Huntingdon marry?
Source: Author rosc
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.