Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Aden Young stars in the 1994 film "Exile" as a young man ostracized for doing what to sheep?
2. Without crouching can you tell me in which 1933 movie does Joan Enderby face losing her sheep station to the scheming Clive Sherrington?
3. "Sunday Too Far Away" (1975) draws its inspiration from the 1956 Australian shearer's strike and stars which actor, who also played Cliegg Lars in "Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones" (2002)?
4. "Bitter Springs" (1950), which details the struggles of a family on an outback sheep station, includes amongst its cast which Scottish actor best known for his role as the butler in "Upstairs Downstairs"?
5. Fred Zinnemann directed which 1960 film, that takes its title from the itinerant nature of its main characters?
6. "The Shiralee" (1957) stars which Australian actor, who would later earn a posthumous Academy Award for Best Actor for his role as Howard Beale in the 1976 film "Network"?
7. Choose wisely, Dad and Dave are the lead characters in which of the following movies?
8. Which 2006 New Zealand horror film deals with a genetic experiment that turns mild mannered sheep into blood-thirsty killing machines?
9. Which 2000 Australian film deals with a space observatory sitting in a sheep paddock that becomes pivotal in televising man's first steps onto the moon?
10. Which 1995 Australian comedy was based on the 1983 novel "The Sheep-Pig" by Dick King-Smith?
Source: Author pollucci19
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.