Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which line follows this George Bailey quote twice in the film 'I wish I had a million dollars!'?
2. Which character says 'George! You're not paid to be a canary!'?
3. Which character's trademark expression is 'hee-haw'?
4. 'You know, George, I feel that in a small way we are doing something important. Satisfying a fundamental urge. It's deep in the race for a man to want his own roof and walls and fireplace, and we're helping him get those things in our shabby little office.' Whose philosophy is encapsulated in this quote?
5. In the meeting regarding the building and loan, following Pa Bailey's death, what does George Bailey call Mr. Potter in his diatribe?
6. 'Oh, boy, oh boy, oh boy. I feel so good I could spit in Potter's eye. I think I will.' Which drunken character delivers this quote?
7. What is Mary's response when her mother asks why George has come calling?
8. Which character refers to George as his 'best friend'?
9. 'One man's life touches so many others, when he's not there it leaves an awfully big hole.' Which character utters this profound comment?
10. 'I've been saving this money for a divorce, if ever I get a husband.' Who says this, while emptying her savings on George's behalf near the end of the film?
Source: Author thejazzkickazz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rj211
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.