Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Some folks in Bedford Falls call me miserly, others just call me evil. George Bailey goes so far as to call me a 'warped, frustrated old man'. All of that may be true, but I'm still the richest man in town! What is my last name?
2. Gee, I don't know what to say! I'm just a cab driver in our little town; got a wife and a couple of kids at home. One of America's most celebrated muppets is named for me. What is my first name?
3. I'm the prettiest girl in town, maybe a little too pretty. I flaunt myself in front of all the boys in a way that other women find immodest. In the film, I borrow money so that I can leave the dumpy little town of Bedford Falls for New York City. What is my full name?
4. I'm a stumbling, bumbling (but very loveable!) angel who has not received his wings. I enjoy mulled wine, though I'm not supposed to drink on duty. Despite my somewhat clumsy nature I have a simple, yet profound philosophy. What is my name?
5. (With Italian accent) You see, my best friend is Mr. Bailey, he helped me and my family to buy a home. We give him a bottle of wine in return to show our appreciation. Come down to my bar, I give you free drink! What is my last name?
6. My philosophy is very simple. Each man works hard in order to eventually have the money to put a roof over his family's head. I started the Building and Loan in order to help the men of Bedford Falls achieve their dreams. My brother's name is Billy. What is my given name?
7. I get sick because I don't wear the right clothes for winter. My daddy puts me to bed and takes the petals from my flower. Later, I tell my daddy that 'every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings'. What is my first name?
8. Hee Haw! As a youth, I'm great pals with the Bailey boys. Later, I go into the plastics industry with my dad, becoming quite a wealthy man. I don't forget my roots, however. When my Bedford Falls pals need me, I'll be there for them. What is my full name?
9. I'm the mother of four children. My home is the formerly run-down house on 320 Sycamore Street in Bedford Falls. One of my favorite songs is 'Buffalo Gals'. What is my first name?
10. Well, I don't know what to say. You see, I'm just a humble man who works at the old Building and Loan my father started. I'd love to go travel the world, see the Egyptian pyramids and such, but my responsibilities in Bedford Falls keep calling me back. In the end, though, I find out what a wonderful life I have in this rickety old town. What is my first name?
Source: Author thejazzkickazz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nannanut
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.