Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Karen has brought Eve backstage for the first time and Eve says: "You can breath it can't you? Like _________."
2. Margo is hurriedly dressing to accompany Bill to the airport and can only find one earring and Bill says: "Real diamonds in a wig, __________."
3. Bill is getting ready to leave for Hollywood. He asks Birdie "What do you want me to tell Tyrone Power?" Birdie's reply is " _________."
4. Unbeknownst to Margo, Eve has placed a call to Bill in California, to be connected at midnight New York time, for his birthday. Part of the conversation from Margo is "In a tin can, cellophane, or ___________, I want you home."
5. Before the fateful welcome home/happy birthday party begins, Margo says to Eve: "Remind me to tell you about the time I looked into _________"
6. Lloyd and Karen have just arrived for the start of the party and Lloyd detects something is up and he says: "The general athmosphere is very ___________. What has or is about to happen?"
7. Now I have to throw in the most famous quote of all. "Fasten your _________ it's going to be a bumpy night."
8. Another famous line. At the party, Addison is introducing Miss Caswell to Margo. "Miss Caswell is an actress, a graduate of ____________."
9. Addison is trying to help Miss Caswell to work the party and points out Max Fabian. Her reply is: "Why do they always __________."
10. Margo has agreed to read with Miss Caswell and arrives at the theatre late, of course. She runs into Addison who tells her all about the audition she has just missed. He states: "It wasn't a reading it was a performance, brillant, vivid - - something made __________."
Source: Author quaxo
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rj211
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.