Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The opening of "All About Eve" takes place at an awards ceremony. What was the name of the award?
2. The film is based upon a short story. What is the title?
3. Who wrote the original short story?
4. The original screenplay was written by?
5. Max Fabian, the producer in the film, was played by?
6. Who was the part of Lloyd Richards played by?
7. "All About Eve" inspired a Broadway musical. What was the title?
8. The role of Margo Channing was originally given to?
9. Who designed Bette Davis' costumes?
10. What was the title of Lloyd Richards "new" play which Eve ends up starring in?
Source: Author quaxo
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor resdog
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.