Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "Daniel" by Elton John was released as a single in what year?
2. Who co-wrote "Daniel" with Elton John?
3. Which of Elton's albums did "Daniel" appear on?
4. What US Billboard Hot 100 Number One single was on the same album as "Daniel"?
5. Accompanying Elton John on the song, "Daniel", who played guitar and banjo?
6. What film directed by Martin Scorsese features "Daniel"?
7. "Daniel" was covered on a 1991 album featuring the works of Elton John and Bernie Taupin. Who was the artist who sang "Daniel" on this compilation album? Hint: "Two Rooms"
8. The song "Daniel" made an impact on many people. Which major Italian fashion designer named her son Daniel after hearing the song?
9. The lyrics of "Daniel" mention Spain. One line goes,
"They say Spain is ..., though I've never been". What is the missing word?
10. Who played the drums and maracas on the song, "Daniel"?
Source: Author windrush
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.