Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Is the opening song you hear in the movie on the soundtrack too?
2. The Charlie Daniels Band has two songs on the soundtrack. One, of course, is "The Devil Went Down To Georgia". What's the other song?
3. Which Kenny Rogers song is on the soundtrack?
4. Finish this lyric from the song "Lookin' For Love": 'I was lookin' for love in all the _____ ______.'
5. Who sings the song "Lookin' For Love"?
6. Here's an easy one: Which Anne Murray song from the soundtrack did Bud and Sissy first dance to on their wedding day?
7. True or false: Bonnie Raitt has a couple of songs on the soundtrack.
8. Finish this lyric to the song "Look What You've Done To Me": 'And after all is said and done, after all....'
9. Which female country artist sings the song "Hearts Against The Wind" with J.D. Souther?
10. Which song by The Eagles appears on the soundtrack?
Source: Author Tigress31
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bullymom
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.