Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Someone who adds feathers (or similar) to the end of arrows
2. Someone who mends shoes
3. Someone who makes wooden barrels and casks
4. Dock worker who loads and unloads ships
5. Woman who breast feeds another's child
6. Someone who makes, maintains, or sells candles
7. Ship's officer in charge of maintenance of the hull
8. Someone who sells accessories for sewing and dressmaking (British term)
9. Coal miner
10. Musician who plays folk music on the violin
Source: Author suzidunc
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ponycargirl
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.